WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE A WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEM?
It is possible to have different levels of a weakened immune system. Some people have very weak immune systems. They are considered immunocompromised. But other people might find that their immune system is just not as strong as it should be.
- Autoimmune disorders, like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- pneumonia (especially if you have it more than once per year)
- skin infections
- ear infections (especially if you have more than four per year)
- Energy levels
- Ability to focus
- Heart function
- Kidney function
- Spinach (it is full of Vitamin C and E, both of which are excellent for your immune system!)
- Green tea
- Food with live cultures of bacteria, such as Greek yogurt or kefir
- Almonds (another excellent source of Vitamin E)
- Kiwis (tasty and full of Vitamin C)
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments.